Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Dianne B. Dao
- Therapeutic glaucoma optometrist, graduated from University of Houston College of Optometry in 1998 awarded Clinical Letter of Excellence
- Earned her Bachelor of Biology/ Psychology Degree at University of Texas at Dallas in 1994.
- Received clinical training at the Herman Eye Center where Dr. Dao worked closely with several ophthalmologists specializing in retinal pathologies and corneal disorders/ diseases. Dr. Dao also trained at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, where she was involved in providing eye care for cancer patients undergoing radiation treatment. She also gained unique experiences examining and screening astronaut candidates for NASA while interning in the Clear Lake area.
- Active member of the American Optometric Association and the Texas Optometric Association.
- Past Treasurer for the Harris County Optometric Association and an examiner for the National Board of Optometry.
- Involved with various community activities including conducting vision screening and presenting educational seminars to private and public schools in Pearland. She is committed to raising public awareness in the importance of good vision as a critical tool in a child’s education.
- Dr. Dao and her husband, Lee, a software engineer at Lockheed Martin, have five boys and live in Pearland. She and her family are parishioners of St. Helen Catholic Church volunteering their time with food banks of St. Vincent de Paul. She enjoys cooking, shopping, decorating and raising her family in the fast-growing community of Pearland. She takes pride in doing business, shop locally and volunteer community services in Pearland.
- Best of all, Dr. Dao enjoys seeing all her patients every year catching up with them and their families.
Dr. Phuong Nguyen
Bio coming soon.